hello! so the new plan is that susan cant stand to stay in the valley all summer so if people would like to start looking for a good job with good hours and good pay that i would not have to work weekends for the option of coming home that would be fantastic... and preferably not late hours at night but hey if i get weekends i am cool with nights... i suppose, so if everyone could be on the look out for something that would be fantastic. and kristin remember the grounds keeping job on campus... i am looking for something like that i think so perhaps even if you could find that one again i would love you bunches! and if lava would still want me i am open to looking into that as well. love you all
4 comments:
If I knew our plans, I might look into something here, but we don't know much about the next 6 months or so. Speaking of jobs, did you ever apply to anywhere there is Star Valley for right now?
I know!! We could hire you for free to be our full time babysitter! :O) Not like that would do you any good, but it sure would be fun!
Love ya!
I will keep my eyes open for sure. The grounds jobs aren't open as of today, but I will keep checking. We would love to have you come live with us in the summer, and you could totally help with the baby too!
I am sure that I could get you on at Lava, but you would for sure have to work weekends and it wouldn't be 40 hours a week. So it wouldn't be the best paychecks. You would be tan though!!!
Post a Comment