Thursday, January 24, 2008

hair pics



thanks to michelle many people in my school are not believing that my sister could have done my hair... so here it is! but just an fyi my day today was a lot better than yesterday... i suppose the weather was just getting to my soul! love you

7 comments:

Laura said...

It looks awesome. Did you dye it lighter before the highlights? I am glad that you day was a lot better!!

Abdullrhman Hassona said...

peace love and happiness its really great name
3 things can build our Utopian dream !!

Denise said...

It looks great! Michelle should go professional! j/k your day the other day sounded pretty crappy! Sorry about that. If it makes you feel better, last night i was coughing so much at work, they sent me home early. I finally got some good sleep though after I took a half a dose of nyquil. I am excited you are on here now! Love you tons.

kristin said...

you hottie you! It looks so good - Michelle is dang good. :D Cheers for a better day. <3

kristin said...

for example...the random person above who found your blog by google most likely...creepy.

Marlene K said...

I love how you held the camera--it shows your hair so good and it makes your eyes look so pretty!
And--I still love your hair! And I love you..
love mom

Laura said...

Callie says, "Love you Sues!"

Just thought I would share =).