ok so i felt left out so i decided i would get me a little spot of my own... and yes you can all know all about my personal life all you want! goodie for you... haha
Yay!!! I am so excited! Blogging is a tun-o-fun! If you want to make it so only people you invite can see it, let me know, or if you want to make it all fancy like or anything...
I love you and I really admire your desires to do what is right. :D
oh one more thing - I just noticed that you have your whole name in the url (internet address bar)...just for internet safety reasons, I would probably change that to something that isn't your name, just to keep creeps (and unfortunately, there are a lot of those out there) from knowing too much about you. I can also help you with that (it is in "customize blog," then "settings," then "publishing.")
I would especially do this if you aren't going to make it private. ;)
2 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited! Blogging is a tun-o-fun! If you want to make it so only people you invite can see it, let me know, or if you want to make it all fancy like or anything...
I love you and I really admire your desires to do what is right. :D
oh one more thing - I just noticed that you have your whole name in the url (internet address bar)...just for internet safety reasons, I would probably change that to something that isn't your name, just to keep creeps (and unfortunately, there are a lot of those out there) from knowing too much about you. I can also help you with that (it is in "customize blog," then "settings," then "publishing.")
I would especially do this if you aren't going to make it private. ;)
Love yoU!
Post a Comment