Saturday, March 24, 2012

i love

i know that there is always a post about this about every year and about this time but it's just such a good reminder of how blessed we really are!
I love sweatshirts
i love pandora
i love getting green grass
i love sitting in the sun for hours at a time
i love turning my vented air on because i am actually hot
i love taking naps in my car with the sun streaming in and warming me to the very bones
i love running
i LOVE running outside
I love the new running gear mom got me! thanks mother dearest
i love the surprise visits from above mentioned mother
i love letters
i love logan
i love watching the sun set from outside
i love opening the windows
i love pianos, cellos, ukuleles, and guitars
i love night hiking
i love not having a destination
i love wearing sandals
i love mega beds
i love the end of may so much
i love playing with little kids everyday
i love tangled
i love having options
i love my friends
i love sunday dinners
i love quotes
i love blankets
i love books
i love photos
i love road trip music
i love dancing everywhere i go
i love singing at the top of my lungs
i love knowing that everything will work out
i love doing people's hair
i love warm cookies
i love having something to look forward to
i love the sound of harmonicas
i love town lights twinkling from a canyon
i love fires
there is so much that i love right now, this is just a preview really.
I could not be loving my life more right now.

be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -dr seuss

4 comments:

kristin said...

and i think i say this every time... we love you and your sunshine!

Kirst said...

I love all of this and more! I can't wait for the adventures summer will bring!

Kirst said...

I love all of this and more! I can't wait for the adventures summer will bring!

Unknown said...

I'd like to add my love for you and your sunshine to the list as well! You're the best