So Denise wanted me to post better pictures on here, and I can't blame her the ones from the store are not the best by any means. So here is a close up and then there is a close up with flash to see all the pretty details and then a whole body one! It's VERY VERY beautiful and I feel like the ultimate princess when I wear it!


6 comments:
Thanks!
It is gorgeous! I am excited to see pictures of you all done up in it!
Love you
So beautiful you are! Do you want me to fix your hair? How do you want it??
oh, it's just as pretty as i remember it! you are gorgeous in that dress. :)
Fun! How hard did you have to look to find a modest one? I bet that was a pain! It's really pretty!
um susan,
that is pretty much amazingly gorgeous and i am totally jealous and i can not wait til i can go to prom and wear gorgeous dresses like that! you are so fun and we need to play and go to hair schools
HA Kaylene, I have to tell you the ONLY dresses I tried on were modest. The first store we went to was all modest and the store that I got the dress at was probably all modest as well. It was a surprise to say the least and makes life SO much easier!
Post a Comment