Saturday, March 7, 2009

of frogs and men

Ok so I got asked to prom by... Mark Heiner!! WEE so I thought I would post some pictures of him that i have because I know that you are all itching to see what he looks like!
Also to answer him I bought him a frog... He is the cutest frog EVER! I love him very much and hope Mark can love him the way I do. So you are all going to get the spill on Majenta Sunshine and Mark :) Also we documented much of Majenta's trip so you will get to see that also. So him and his friends have a comb over day that's what this is of, but he looks good with it!

1 comment:

Denise said...

He is cute! Where are pics of the dress though? I thought we agreed you would put them on here...I want to see it in better pics! Love you and love the frog.