Sunday, March 22, 2009

Of Fairy Tails and Happily Ever After






What a perfect day... It started out great and ended in a fairy tail. I thought that happily ever after was only in Cinderella and Enchanted, but for me on this lovely day in march (which was in fact a lovely 60 ish degrees) my own movie could have been made and it would have been a classic of course. Complete with a handsome prince and my very own Susan princess dress (you can find then at Belle Bridal in Logan) my fairy tail happened. Laura inspired my hair while she was up visiting... Recognize the piece piece piece do with curls? I thought it was ingeneous and also very elegant to match the Susan princess dress. Mom then proceeded to hem my custom Susan princess dress so that I could be complete with a flower on my head that I designed and she of course made... At last miute. Sound familiar? :) Then the most handsome prince of all showed up at my door with a bubble gum smelling taurus carriage, that just so happened to be for us two. Hmm who would have ever known... We took some pictures, (the last one I must say my waist looks fantastic in!) and off we were for a night of wonderfulness and dancing and singing and hugging and... And now I live in a fairy tail land far away because to my knowledge no prince's have come from my little mountainous home before and you can't have a happily ever after that doesn't end in true love and being togetherness right?

5 comments:

Denise said...

You are gorgeous!!! And you even wore my home made jewelery...that makes me feel special :) haha I love the hair and everything about you. Sounds like you had an awesome time.

kristin said...

so, So, SO SO beautiful! your hair was gorgeous, your dress was gorgeous, and of course, you were absolutely stunning! I wish we could have been there to see you in person... and I wish we could have seen you today. oh well, I hope my breadsticks were good at Olive Garden!

Love yoU!
Kristin & Lydia

Kaylene said...

OH fun! Looks lovely and FUN!

Michelle said...

You do look way beeeauuutiful!!! Thanks for letting us be part of your princess parties!!! You made Liz's week...She was crying leaving Promenade because she didn't get to talk to more princesses dancing...:O( Just you and Caitlin. Thanks for loving her... <3

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! :) You guys look SO good, and you're totally right about your waist!