Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SURPRISE!



LOOK NEW HAIR! YAY so change was needed in Susan's life so tonight she pulled the magic hair change that made her feel like a new and hopefully improved Susan! Well maybe not improved but definitely changed which was a long time coming!

5 comments:

Denise said...

It is definitely different. I love how you takek senior pics and then change how you look. You make me laugh!

kristin said...

whaaaa!!! that is definitely different! But i like it! Is it the color i did? (toasted almond)

yOU ARE SO CUTE!

Michelle said...

It's definitely "warm golden brown!" It's cute!

sue said...

haha no not toasted almond... i thought about it but i wanted to go a lighter brown and i dont even remember what the color was called

Gretchen said...

suzy.... your hair is so cute!!!!!! I love it. I totally love how you change your color every once in a while. I was totally thinking about doing mine, but I don't know what color to do. You'll have to help me choose colors and such!!!!!! Oh....also I hope we get to see you star valley people soon!!!!!

I really do like your hair. SUPER GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!