I love the Wordle! Liz even found her name and Spencer's and all the other cousins (with a little help).
Your sunset pic is huge, though, really pretty, but I have to scroll all the way over and down to see it all. Is there an option to constrain it to certain pixels?
well here's some good news for ya, I THINK WE'RE COMING UP TO YOUR HOUSE FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my mom told me i got so excited. I haven't seen anyone forever and I miss u so much.
Also, I really A Fine Frenzy. She is so good!!!! It's like my new favorite!!!!!
ok, well your situation sounds so hard. But the other day I was talking to my mom about some stuff. Me and one of my friends had gotten into a fight over some really stupid stuff and she wouldn't even talk to me. i didn't know what do so i asked my mom. she said that I can't make the other person realize that they were wrong but i could see that i was wrong (like what i did) just be kind, say sorry, and pray for them.
i tried it, and it took a while but me and her are mostly back to good. but i've decided i really really love just getting on my knees and praying!!!!!1
well tell me when ur play is so we can come up and see it!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I love the Wordle! Liz even found her name and Spencer's and all the other cousins (with a little help).
Your sunset pic is huge, though, really pretty, but I have to scroll all the way over and down to see it all. Is there an option to constrain it to certain pixels?
Happy to see you today! Love ya!
by the way, we had to click on it to see it. It didn't just show up on your blog. cool stuff though!
Very cool! I like to do it with my blog in it, so I can see what I blog about the most. :) Also, I put a little present picture on my blog for you. <3
And, I am still thinking on any advice I can give you on the hard situation. Pray - that's what we all need to do more of, I suppose.
Love you!
suzie,
well here's some good news for ya, I THINK WE'RE COMING UP TO YOUR HOUSE FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my mom told me i got so excited. I haven't seen anyone forever and I miss u so much.
Also, I really A Fine Frenzy. She is so good!!!! It's like my new favorite!!!!!
ok, well your situation sounds so hard. But the other day I was talking to my mom about some stuff. Me and one of my friends had gotten into a fight over some really stupid stuff and she wouldn't even talk to me. i didn't know what do so i asked my mom. she said that I can't make the other person realize that they were wrong but i could see that i was wrong (like what i did) just be kind, say sorry, and pray for them.
i tried it, and it took a while but me and her are mostly back to good. but i've decided i really really love just getting on my knees and praying!!!!!1
well tell me when ur play is so we can come up and see it!!!!!!!!!
k sorry that got confuzing,
i meant to say that you can't make the other person realize their wrong, you just need to realize yours.
Post a Comment