ok so this is take 3... Final round though i love the ones we got today but i need help! All of them are so different and i really cant decide which one i like best, so give your input i want to know all the nitty gritties!
I love all of them! I really love #3, but I don't think it looks like you as much as the others. But it is still my favorite. :) I love the blue background. I think it makes your eyes really pop. Also, I love your hair and dye job. :) My other favorite is the last one. Will it work in a yearbook and on the wall though, since those are all vertically oriented? Just put numbers 1-4 in a hat, and pick one out, then use that one! You look absolutely gorgeous in all of them!
Kev and I both like 3 the best. I wish that I had a million pictures of me that I couldn't decide between...I don't think I have ever had that problem. You are gorgeous!!
5 comments:
From Kristin:
I love all of them! I really love #3, but I don't think it looks like you as much as the others. But it is still my favorite. :) I love the blue background. I think it makes your eyes really pop. Also, I love your hair and dye job. :) My other favorite is the last one. Will it work in a yearbook and on the wall though, since those are all vertically oriented? Just put numbers 1-4 in a hat, and pick one out, then use that one! You look absolutely gorgeous in all of them!
Hey
So Miss Photogenic of the Year Girl--you are gorgeous. My favorites are #1 and #4. So I am curious, who took the pictures this time? They did awesome!
Love you.
Kev and I both like 3 the best. I wish that I had a million pictures of me that I couldn't decide between...I don't think I have ever had that problem. You are gorgeous!!
so laura michelle took them again... We just looked at cool poses and got cool ideas.
Sue
You are so cute!!!!! Dang....ok my favorites are probabaly 1 and 4...but hey they are all way gorgeous.
Love,
Gretch
Post a Comment