Tuesday, April 1, 2008

soon i will be at the beach...


do you remember when we went to oregon last? well as you all know i am soon conquering the trip once more! woo woo but its going to be a more stinky trip (hence the boys) and less shopping i am afraid... but do you remember fun things to do at the beach or on the drive... wherever, i want to know! and if you got any tips on how to keep patient with the boys i would like that too! and i have to tell you this funny thing... today i was telling mom and dad where to go on the internet to look for things to do in arch cape and i came back and they were watching beach safety movies, this family is taking no chances this trip... although the ocean may be huge and could kill me in one swipe its not scaring me at all. i think its quite funny that they were watching movies on "beach safety" and ah this is killing me i have to tell you this also... i like a freshman however weird that may seem i do, but he is an older frosh making it ok i think ;0 i hope! and kristin there were no details about the kiss... just a peck on the cheek its not like he can make out with my cheek or something! hehe and i know that computer geeks make a lot of money but i think i would like to marry a dr or dentist or pt... if dallin doesnt work out that is;) JK love you all and have a wonderful day night and week! oh and this is a pic of the coast but who knows where its at... it was just pretty!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You make me laugh. Do we know this freshman boy? Or at least his siblings? And have fun on your trip. I am jealous of you guys, but I really don't think that Callie would make it on a trip that far.

I am glad that you guys will know how to be safe while wading in 6 inches of water!! If you even do that, it might be pretty chilly.

Love you

kristin said...

haha! You are funny. If you marry someone who's a dr. you will have lots and lots of student loans to pay back!

I am jealous of you guys too. The last time we went (at least when I was there) was when I was a senior. And, yes, that was almost 10 years ago! I don't blame Mom and Dad for watching about beach safety - better to be safe than sorry. :) And they were probably good entertainment. But, I also don't think that the weather will be very friendly for playing on the beach and water. Brr!

I loved seeing lighthouses. I also loved taking pictures of the huge waves. I thought the tide pools were pretty cool too - seeing the sea wildlife in their real element was so neat! And I remember the sea lions - there were so many of them. :) I would want to explore some of the little touristy shops in the seaside towns...

In WA, I would want to go to Pike's Market. :)

I hope the boys control their stinkyness. :D Maybe suggest to Mom and Dad that they have to pay a fine (like a quarter or something) for every yucky bodily function that they don't do responsibly. Just don't stress out (I know that's hard, but hey - you are making memories, and who wants to remember grumpiness...?). Be like a duck - let the stuff that bugs you just roll off your back like water off a duck's back.

Love you!

Laura said...

One thing that gives the boy in my family bad gas is fruit snacks...so make sure you leave them all home!!