ok so its late and i just am not feeling especially social... so not laura i dont like him... friend thats all haha he is cool but i guess i just cant quite go for the computer geeks... if you know what i mean, but anyways he is not date material cause i guess for the reason above, he will find someone who is amazing but when i am with him i just kinda feel like if we are talking about anything intellectual i will be shot down and my ego will be busted. no worries tho he is a cool kid! and ya sorry denise for not telling you it was kinda not the right time i guess you could say, the next morning before church... haha oh guess what i got kissed last night! ya not really floating my boat! but i guess if you have any more questions call me cause i am tired and dont know waht else to say about it. but thanks for saying i looked liek cinderella that was a dream come true and i think that if i never make it to be a princess at disney land i will be ok to say i was cinderella for my junior prom :) love you all i wish you the best with your pregnancies... and michelle hmmm maybe you just need to get pregnant so i can wish you the best too ;)
5 comments:
You really did look like Cinderella! Not just your dress but your happiness too! It was way fun to see you having a great day--even before the pretty dress part. But then I was really loving how much fun you had out there promenading--mistakes and all--you two did a lot better than maybe what you think you did. It was impressive! I loved it. I'm a pretty lucky mom. Love you.
holy toledo sistah! We now need details about this kiss...
Something to file away in your mind for the future - computer geeks have potential to make a whole lot of money in their professions... ;)
I wish we could have been there to see you dance - ah - what good memories!
Soup, you make me laugh. I am sad that you cannot come this weekend. Oh well, I guess I will see you in a couple of weeks on your way home from the coast.
Have a happy choir trip!!
Love you tons.
The baby just kicked me really hard, I think that he was telling you that he loves you too =).
X-nay on the prego comment! You gotta give a little time! :O)
I'll burn a copy of the promenade for ya, and Brad can do what he wants w/ it. The guy in front of us kept getting in the way, and we were on the wrong side of the gym, but it's as good as you get. I don't think you could convince everyone to do it again for a better shot... :O)
I agree on the Michelle thing...don't you feel left out?? j/k. Kristin made a good point you know about the whole computer geeks being rich and I know you want to marry someone rich!! I guess we will just have to wait and see what selection is at NAU for you, so you had better live is st george!! That is if things fall through will Dallin. Love you and see you soon hopefully.
Post a Comment