Wednesday, April 16, 2008

oregon happiness





ok so oregon was way way fun! i love it and altho the beach is super cold it was amazing and totally worth going help me decide what picture to put on the wall tho... i took pictures at the beach and cant decide which i like, and since i know you are all dying to know what the light looks like i am putting that on too! and this so pretty of a flower! and the tip toe picture i would lighten (or shall i say michelle) but i just cant quite decide!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I did a quick Kodak Gallery crop and lighten up, and I will send the results to you. I really like the tippy toe one. You are too dang beautiful!!!

kristin said...

well, I love both of the pics you posted - are there more to choose froM? The lighting on that close-up is perfect. :) And that flower is so pretty! I can't decide - wait - you should do a collage!

And tell mom that the light fixture looks great!

Laura said...

I like the tippy-toe one better!! You are gorgeous!

Denise said...

I like the tippy toe one as well. You are way too gorgeous and happy birthday and I am excited to see your hair!!!