Saturday, April 21, 2012

dream day

with or without the birthday, thursday was the perfect day.
it just does not get better than roomates, shopping, ginger and jonah, waffles, the gilberts, and a concert.
I was lucky enough to wake up to breakfast from the greatest roomates I could ask for. The cuties made muffins and smoothies, my favorite!
I had to work, but thankfully due to slowness of clients I left early and made a speedy run to the SLc.
I have heard so much about City Creek and so of course first off I had to check it out. It is a giant of a mall, but  oh so fun to be at. There was so much going on and people were just everywhere enjoying their lives.
It is always a treat to be with this one girl and the cutest little guy i know, but thursday was the best with them. Ginger always lights up my life, and Jonah is well on his way to taking after his mom in the winner for best personality award in life. They are the two happiest kids I know and being with them just makes me want to be the best person i can be.
just us being us. of course this gal took time to do my hair the day of her reception

the mr. jonah a couple months ago. he is really too sweet.

The Gilbert's, waffles, and the concert are tandem, and they are all so wonderful. There are not cooler teenagers than Gretch and Alli, I often wonder how these lovelies got way cooler than I ever will be. And they rock at all the concerts we go to. And they love Bruges as much as I do which is the greatest treat because we can and do frequent it.
ok so not the right concert, but still one of the greatest! 


bithday photos to come! it was for sure a day to remember filled with the best memories to last me a lifetime.

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by it's meeting that a new world is born. -Anais Nin


3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for happy days. I was confused at the pictures of you with shorter hair until I read the captions at the end and went back. I was nervous you had cut it all off again. Not that it looks bad, but I knew you were growing it out!! Love you. ps we are still thinking about a friday fun day with you =)

kristin said...

ahh! fun! and i really love the blog update! so fresh and happy!!!! love you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my comment needed some more excitement!!!!!)

Unknown said...

awhhh i'm so happy we got to spend a snipit of your day with you! we love you.