Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Summer

For the longest time i was so ok with just staying where i am at and being unhappy with my job for the remainder of my time in utah county. until.... i ran into the best job possibility of the century for susan.

I just remade my resume and applied to be an EFY counselor this summer. It would be so great because something extremely social is exactly what i an needing at this point and it doesnt get better than being with thousands of teens and people my age for all summer. Plus some of my dearest dears these days are 16 so what the hey, i may as well make a job out of it.

I am just so very excited about this i hope it all works out. I feel like i am overly qualified for this position and they should feel the same way dang it! wish me luck on this one. i need it!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true- Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am hoping that you get it!!!! Even though we probably wouldn't be able to see much of you this summer, at least you would be happier than you are right now. Love you.

Katie Jane said...

Go Sue! You got this!