Friday, April 29, 2011

8 days 38 days 78 days

Once upon a time it took a guy 80 days to get around the world. Accomplish a dream. Achieve a goal.

In 8 short days I Dream of Genie will not compare because a dream shall come true. I will be a Wicked alumni. special.

In 38 days the water will call my name and folks I am happy to announce that I will be in the most beautiful place on this planet with some beautiful people doing beautiful things. swimming, boating, singing, tanning.In 78 days possibly the best movie of all time will grace its presence on the screen. What a blimey beautiful event. What a shame tickets are not yet on sale. Costume ideas anyone?

In 38 +78 days, yes two great events added right up Logan and college shall call my name. I will become studious and wear my glasses. Be prepared for me to take the world by storm.

On the flip side birthday photos are here!
Balloons love Ginger. She brought me a button, made me wear it, paraded these balloons around and made me laugh oh so hard. what would i do without her?
Alli put this little note on the mirror in the bathroom on my birthday. so thats why its with bday stuff. made my day. what a cute girl.
my lovely aunt Claud made me the most splendid mermaidilishious cake and surprised me! it was so grand
the lovely finished product. it was a way cool cake. so crazy!


we decided to celebrate in tie dye. although we didnt have nearly enough so i took a skirt and made do :) ha
For some reason my friend jason just kept putting candles on. i think we ended up with 24?
before the frosting
fresh out of the oven

It does not dwell to live on dreams and forget to live, remember that. -J.K. Rowling


7 comments:

kristin said...

so fun! almost as if i were there. :) if i would have known, i would have totally worn tie-dye on your birthday. ;)

love ya!

Denise said...

I love it! The cake is awesome! And I can't wait for 8 days either because I get to see your beautiful face! Love you.

Michelle said...

Oh no! I thought the mermaid forgot her shells! Cute cakes though!!! Happy Tie Die!

Marlene K said...

Awesome cakes! Turning 20 is a great year to have multiple fun birthday cakes!!!! love you!

Kirst said...

I'm so stikin excited about all the fun stuff you have going on this next little while!!

Kirst said...

ps I love your birthday cakes!

claudia said...

Suzi, Have a glorious time in Boise! It was so much fun to see you. Give a hug to Erika and Denise for me.