
so as long as i get the job i am working at LAVA this summer... woo woo! i am so excited to be outside always and just get to wear my swimsuit all the time. this weekend me and some friends went down to logan, wow it was insane! haha boys are crazy but i love them anyways i suppose. next time we are coming to pocatello to see laura though just to let you know ;) so i am trying this new medicine for my face and when i got out of the shower at kristins house on monday my face was peeling so bad and it was on fire! i dont think i have ever used such intense lotion and still today it just keeps peeling! i hope very muchly that it will stop someday but it seems to be working very well as far as i know. and kristin chris left a card at your house that he bought at walmart and towson thinks he left his phone charger so if when tyrel comes up if its not too far away then it would be marvelous if he could bring them! if not i will make them pay for shipping and they can get them back by snail mail.
2 comments:
do you know where the card was left? I think I saw Towson's phone plugged in in the corner between the couches, so I will look there for that. It will be at least a week before Tyrel comes up, so I will just get it in the mail (as soon as I remember...)
I would love it if you came to visit. Just give me at least 4 hours notice. I need that long to clean!!!
And Lava sounds pretty good to me. I still have the note on my March calendar to call Dee about certifying. So we won't forget!
Post a Comment