
the castle at night time. it was so great, i was going to see if i could snag some fast passes for a ride and it just so happened to be when the castle was being completely lit up. they have a whole ceremony for it! i loved loved loved it and took a break to just sit out in front and to the side of it and dwell in the magic

dan outside of its a small world. what a perfect ride without the christmas spirit, but with them singing jingle bells along with its a small world, and with everything in there sparkling and the different signs saying merry christmas it was just grand.


all but tayzle standing by the giant beautiful christmas tree at the end of a magical day. what a beautiful tree and a beautiful place!



earlier in the day we went back to toon town and they decorated for christmas like they decorate that wonderful little town all of the other holidays. BIG and WIGGLY. it was so cute and i am so sad i didnt get a picture of the tree... sad day but oh well it poses for a reason to go back next time. this was in front of goofy's house. someday i will decorate my house like his!


so happy late thanksgiving my dear bloggers. i was busy playing in disney land with my favorite family. it was such a beautiful time to be there and although its disney and people usually are not all that nice i do believe they possibly could have been a little bit nicer with some good old holiday cheer about them. It was just such a grand quick trip! there is truly no better place to be at a holiday than disneyland. the lights were phenomenol, the rides all christmased out were wonderful and the castle was just such a sight to see! wowsers!
you may be wondering where the flowers play into all this... well i didnt want to post two times so we are combining. recently i took one of two exams to become a licensed cosmotologist, and when i got done and passed gloriously i just had to go on with my day at school and such. but when i pulled into my driveway for lunch some unexpected visitors jumped out of their car with so many flowers! thanks karen and nate! it was such a lovely thing and i cant believe that they and whoever else helped with it were so wonderful! thats you mom :) and crazily enough that is the most flowers i have ever received... gotta love it
3 comments:
beautiful pictures! I so wish I can talk Lane into going again someday... Congrats again on your test!!
Jack's version of Silent night is nice!
Ah Sue I am SOOOO happy for you that you passed and you look amazing. I started BS two weeks ago and am loving it. I have the best instructors in the world the one who owns the school is like a good friend lol she is so young only 26 and done so much with her life already I just love her(Cassy) and (Pam) they are great I did my first set of nails today and they were a lot better than my practice ones lol and then I filled Cassy's and was a nervous wreck, but she was satisfied thank goodness! Love you tons and miss you! I think about you every day at school and all of our crazy memories!
Post a Comment