look i got new hair! it was such a glorious day... i have been thinking about it for a long long time and always wanting to be short a symmetrical because its just such a fun do to sport and why not right? well saturday was a great day i woke up and knew i had to do something with my mop of a head. i could literally mop with all my hair. wow who would have thought you could have so much?!?! well i got to school and begged ging who finally obliged and so into the ponytail it went for the sake of children with hair loss. (a company who takes dyed hair, and only 8 inches!) yaya for giving! and off came the blob! so now i am working it with my short hair and loving it! its so much easier, so much faster, and so much fun! welcome short hair i hope you stay for a little while
Kate Senior Tribute
3 months ago
6 comments:
LOVE IT!! Callie just asked me if your blog was playing a monkey song. She recognized Jack Johnson's voice. She is so smart!! =)
PS Did you watch Ginger carefully while she was cutting your hair??? That is more how I want my layers to be when I have you trim it!
Oh man! Now I have to cut my hair to be like all the rest of you!!!
I'm actually enjoying my long hair right now and I wear it down with mousse or straight every other day! Wow! Go me!!!
Wow, we really are all twinners. Michelle, you really should join us! Sue, I love the color and everything. I wish I could color mine and keep up with it! Oh well. Love you!
yay for susan's cute hair!!! i can't wait for all of you to see it in real life - it is the perfect haircut on her, and is SO darling!
susan, i think you got more than your fair share of the cute genes. :)
thanks for coming down this weekend - it was so fun and i love you dooey!
yup--it really is super cute in real life! However, before we all convince michelle, remember about a baby's grabby 4 month old grasp coming up this summer. It might save you some tears if you think really hard before removing the ability to protect yourself with a ponytail when desired. just a thought!
Ahhh sue I love your hair it is so freaking cute :)
Post a Comment