Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I LOVE RAINBOWS



So when little Star Valley Wyoming decided that it needed to become Seattle Washington most people moaned and groaned when they woke up every day to clouds and rain. But not me! Rain is so amazing, calming, exciting, magical, hmmm what other descriptive words can I use to make you picture my infinite love for rain?!?! Anyways so one day I was doing something and looked out the window and saw this beautiful double rainbow that you see above. Talk about HEART WARMING! Immediately the camera was brought out and I went adventuring with my cute pink umbrella to capture some images of God's gift. Hooray I got some! Wow so gorgeous is Star Valley right after the rain when the sun starts to peek out and the hills are such an intense green and to top off the scene two rainbows highlighting my house :) wow I am a lucky girl. Then a couple days later Michelle and the kids and Kris and Ty and Lydia were over and SURPRISE, ANOTHER rainbow! How in the world did I get so lucky as to witness two rainbows in such a short amount of time? I just hope God has as much fun making rainbows as I do enjoying them because they are worth it and can brighten anyone's day.

4 comments:

Laura said...

So Pretty!!! I love them.

kristin said...

i loved seeing them too! rainbows are one of my all-time favorite things!

Kaylene said...

I'm with you about rain! I just forget sometimes, LOL!

Denise said...

So beautiful!