Thursday, April 30, 2009

goodbye stripes... hello asian beach madness!







SO i redid my room... Big surprise right??? haha not really considering its me and change is what i am all about pretty much, but i do love it now as i loved my crazy stripes :) here are some pictures of my masterpiece. And i tried to show you the window wall because its pretty cool, but i uploaded it twice and it still isnt letting it come on this silly post! but its just blue, with intense decor covering the walls. hmmm sad day i no longer wake up to surfers but i guess flowers will do.

4 comments:

Laura said...

The flowers turned out awesome. And I love the Liz/Callie foot picture. She is still talking about how she can paint like George.

Love you.

...totally random, but my word verification is ESSESSEA I think that it is one of the coolest ones I have ever typed...

kristin said...

Sue - it is SO SO SO cooL! Even better than I was imagining! My favorite pic (besides the feet painting one...) is the one that isn't turned vertical of you painting, and it kind of looks like you are spider man or something!

Denise said...

I love it! How did you get the flowers to be so awesome? I love the painted plug...You are an awesome aunt!

Kaylene said...

So cute! Once I get my own place feel free to come decorate it if you get bored of your own space. :D I'm so excited to do it just scared to jump into giant projects.