So there is officially a new love in my life. Richard Heiner if you will. He brightens my day every day and puts a smile on my face. Richard is my one true love and I want you all to support me in my decision of dating him. Here are some pictures we took today... I just can't get enough of him
Kate Senior Tribute
3 months ago
5 comments:
One true love huh? :) He is pretty cute! Kev likes his peach fuz on his chin...hehe.
Yes! Yes! You are my last chance to have a double sister/cousin! He is a cutie.
You make me giggle!!
love you.
Too fun!
Haha JOKE JOKE! He was mad at me for not ever posting about him so I made it the sappiest post ever... Just to please him. I guess it's all just part of what you got to do to please men. Silly boys
Post a Comment