Oh goodness so I don't know why but all throughout the month of November i would get on the computer to blog and i couldn't even make myself want to look at my blog... I dont know what it was! Blogging anxiety perhaps? Haha but things have been SO good i am not sure I deserve something so good when its so obviously winter! I just have to say my all time favorite thing ever is dying my hair! I know its not good or whatever but it's just the most fun i could ever have and i love seeing if colors will look good on me and whatnot. I am just getting so excited to be a cosmetologist because i can have the satisfaction of dying hair without completely ruining my own. And i have been seriously looking at schoolsand have it down to two, both in the Provo area. One is Bon Losee, it's right by the BYU campus but is just such a cute little school and i felt like i would earn the best education ever there. And the other is the Evans hair school in Lindon (like ten minutes away no joke) and i just felt like i was already part of their team so i just have the decision to make about my life now! If anyone has life altering advice let me know because i would love to know opinions about either school and such. Also i was looking at pictures last night from throughout the year and i have to say this year with all its ups and downs was a year i won't soon forget. I made so many lasting memories and friends, and had so many experiences that were once in a lifetime and will be remembered for the rest of my life! Here is the year in a nut shell of pictures :)
oh, what beautiful blue eyes you have! seriously!! i was clicking on the pics to make them big, and Lydia started laughing so hard at the one of you cross-eyed in your room. ;)
ok sue...well with the hair schools... i heard that bon loose is very good...i've never heard of evans, but another popular one is capelli's. i've heard that they are all way good and stuff.
Both schools sound great, and it will be so cool to have you so close! Maybe you can dye my hair every once in a while. :) I was thinking of going to Bon Losee, but decided against it for my own reasons.
5 comments:
I love it, most of those pictures made me giggle.
Fun! I love the one of you in the dressing room...too cute!
oh, what beautiful blue eyes you have! seriously!! i was clicking on the pics to make them big, and Lydia started laughing so hard at the one of you cross-eyed in your room. ;)
Love you!
ok sue...well with the hair schools... i heard that bon loose is very good...i've never heard of evans, but another popular one is capelli's. i've heard that they are all way good and stuff.
Both schools sound great, and it will be so cool to have you so close! Maybe you can dye my hair every once in a while. :) I was thinking of going to Bon Losee, but decided against it for my own reasons.
Post a Comment