I LOVE THEM!!!
wow! She is a cutie, and you are a great photog!
You are good at taking pics! If/when you come after my baby, you get to take some for me! I love that last "serious" face one especially.
Sue, you need to take some pictures of you in your dress. I would love to see them!!! PS you can take some just trying it on and post them tonight!!! And then take some more before the dance too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!!
wow! She is a cutie, and you are a great photog!
You are good at taking pics! If/when you come after my baby, you get to take some for me! I love that last "serious" face one especially.
Sue, you need to take some pictures of you in your dress. I would love to see them!!!
PS you can take some just trying it on and post them tonight!!! And then take some more before the dance too!
Post a Comment