Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DILEMMA






ok so me and cait went and took pictures last night and there are so many good ones! i am in such a dilemma now of what to do but i want to show you how fun they are! and school is school, i wish i could enjoy it but no matter how hard i try it just is school and i cant make myself like it one bit.

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Sue

Those pix are so cute. I love them. I hope that I will see ya really soon.

Denise said...

So I love the one in front of the old van. The white makes you look super tan and you look way super skinny and small boobs! Good luck picking this and a song and all that for the musical tryouts!

Marlene K said...

I like the one in your white sweater or the sideways one in the white shirt. Actually they are all super cute and I am amazed at how photogenic you always are!! Pretty cute girl.......
I love you.

Denise said...

Sue,
Kev agrees with me about liking the one in the white sweater best!
Love you!

kristin said...

my favs are the van ones and the white shirt ones! You go girly!

Love you tons -- I am super jealous of how cute you are! Good luck in your audition!

Laura said...

I love them all. So sorry, I am no help here!!!