SO i am finally here! life with laura and callie is NEVER dull (well i should say callie makes it quite the ride) and laura is just a bonus. its so fun to be with them because we are always doing something that is creative or entertaining. and because i know you are all dying to know i am moved in and its so weird to have a big bed. i dont think i am used to it and i just most often find myself curled in a ball on one side of it. so if any of you are looking for a place to stay you are welcome to my bed! haha plenty of room is available for anyone who is looking. life at the good old Lava is going fantastic as well... i suppose at least. yesterday was my first day and although i didnt have to get in the water i have never been so cold sitting by a pool or lake in my life! woo it was a chilly one. and kristin i hope that you had as much fun and everything as laura did. i know she got some super cool stuff so i just hope it was the same for you!
2 comments:
(my whole long comment I just tried to post didn't work, so I'll try to recreate it...)
Sue - I just love you! The shower was great fun, and I did get some super cute and fun things. It is hard to believe there will be a baby in our house soon! It was a long weekend though - but I finally feel like our house is ready for a baby and all the company that will come with that.
Good luck with your job - I am jealous! I always wanted to be a lifeguard, but the Star Valley pool closed when I was 15, and you had to be 16 to lifeguard. :( You are living my dream life!
Tonight I am checking out the other beauty school in Logan (other than New Horizons), and will let you know if you should look into it. I am getting a pedicure there. :D Here is their website: www.maximumstyletec.com
Love you!
Sue, we miss you right now. Every noise Callie hears, she asks if it is you, and I have to remind her that you are with Kaitlin. So hopefully you are having a ton of fun, cause it is quieter around here.
We are glad that you get to stay with us for at least two months!!!
Post a Comment